From: Gov. Inslee Press Updates <press@updates.gov.wa.gov>
Date: Sun, Mar 15, 2020, 7:16 PM
Subject: Inslee statement on statewide shutdown of restaurants, bars and limits on size of gatherings expanded
To: <maureenhowardconsulting@gmail.com>

The ban will not apply to grocery stores and pharmacies. Other retail outlets will have reduced occupancy.
Washington Governor Jay Inslee - News release

March 15, 2020
Public and constituent inquiries | 360.902.4111
Press inquiries | 360.902.4136

This email was sent to maureenhowardconsulting@gmail.com using GovDelivery Communications Cloud on behalf of: Office of the Governor / Office of Financial Management · PO Box 40002 · Olympia, WA · 98504-0002 GovDelivery logo