FYI.  Al Ratcliffe

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bill Barberg <bill.barberg@insightformation.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 7:58 AM
Subject: COVID-19 crisis = Huge need for affordable housing. Learn what communities can do.
To: Allen Ratcliffe <alratcliffe@gmail.com>

Innovations for more units, without construction!

Hi Allen

The current crisis is going to drive a big need for more affordable housing in the months ahead.  Traditional actions from housing developers won’t provide near enough units or be fast enough.
Please join me on this month’s Population Health Learning Collaborative (PopHLC) webinar next week that will introduce innovations that are practical, economical and some that can be done relatively quickly.  The PopHLC is focusing on Social Determinants of Health for 2020, and this month’s free Webinar is on Economical, Breakthrough Strategies to Increase Affordable Housing in Your Community.

Many of you may be fully occupied with the immediate COVID-19 response, but please take a moment and think about people in your community that are involved with affordable housing.  Please forward this E-mail on to them and suggest that they register.  This webinar will introduce them to information and creative approaches that will give them hope about what communities can do.

At the PopHLC, we strive to find the best ideas and innovations for improving population health and addressing upstream Social Determinants of Health.  Then, we share them with people through webinars and our virtual summits.  Stay tuned for this summer’s virtual summit on “Innovations in Affordable Housing.”   By registering for this month’s webinar, you’ll be put on the list to get updates when the website for that virtual summit is ready.

If you’re not familiar with the PopHLC, consider viewing these three recent webinars, now available “on demand” for your convenient in-home viewing (since many of you are likely working from home these days).

Stay healthy!
Sincerely,
Bill Barberg