Hi William,

Brumley Law Firm has created some useful COVID-19 related forms. Check out this link:

https://www.brumleylawfirm.com/covid-19-legal-resources

The “Covid-19 Landlord Letter” document on their site should be helpful  in this situation.

Erick H.

Share & Care House, Housing Advocate

702 23rd Ave SE

Puyallup, WA 98372

Office: (253) 841-3402 ext. 113

Cell: (253) 355-1213

Fax: (253) 840-3401

Pronouns: He/Him

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages from Share and Care House may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward, or store this message unless you are the intended recipient. If you have received this message in error, please forward it to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.