Have you already tried the shared housing program?

-------- Original message --------
From: Emily Less <ELess@tpchd.org>
Date: 4/1/20 8:21 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: "Coalition to End Homelessness (fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org)" <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org>
Subject: Homeless Coalition -  Affordable Housing Ideas

Hello All,

I’m working with someone who lost her housing and is looking for affordable housing options. Her housing budget is no more than $500. I think roommates would be fine with her. Tacoma preferred. Has employment. Does not need wrap-around services as far as I’m aware.

Are there any organizations I could connect her with that might be able to help? Would love any ideas you have!

Thank you all for the amazing things you do every day.

Emily

Emily Less, MPH

Pronouns: She/Her

Public Health Consultant

Communicable Disease

(253) 625-1362 c • eless@tpchd.org

(253) 798-7666 f • www.tpchd.org

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube