From: John Stovall <johns@wliha.org>
Date: Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 7:53 AM
Subject: Organization Sign-On Letter -- Extend and Expand the Eviction Moratorium

Hi All,

With exactly two weeks until the statewide eviction moratorium expires, we are submitting an organizational sign-on letter to ask the Governor to extend it for an additional 30 days and to fill in important gaps in the current moratorium, including banning the accrual of fees, applying the moratorium to fixed term leases that are expiring, applying the moratorium to manufactured homeowners who rent their land, and more. We are also asking for a temporary freeze on rent increases. Please see the attachment for the full text of our letter.

We are asking all of you who are authorized to sign on behalf of your organization to include your organization's name on this letter. To add your org's name, please follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/EvictionMoratorium

Please sign the letter by 3pm today (Friday, April 3rd).

If you are not sure if you're authorized to sign on behalf of your org, you can send an email to the Governor and your lawmakers in support of extending and expanding the moratorium: Send an email here!

Thank you,

John Stovall

Member Organizer

Washington Low Income Housing Alliance