Suggestions from the PC Health Dept.  Good suggestions!  Which ones work best for you, and what others would you recommend?

Al Ratcliffe

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Allen Ratcliffe <alratcliffe@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 3:45 PM
Subject: Fwd: Homeless Coalition - What helps you most?
To: PC HOMELESS COALITION (fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org) <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org>

Gentleones,

I think I was not clear enough in my original message.  I was asking what helps you most to cope with the stresses you experience doing this work under these circumstances? I ask because sharing what helps you most may provide new ideas to others for self- or employee stress management.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Al Ratcliffe