From: Dana Orr <dorr@pcaf-wa.org>
Date: Mon, Apr 6, 2020, 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: Homeless Coalition - Breaking a rental lease question
To: William Rose <WRose@commhealth.org>
Cc: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org>

Following- I'd love to know this info as well!

Dana M Orr, MS

(pronouns: She/Her/Hers)

Client Assistance Program Coordinator

Tacoma   (253) 383-2565 3009 S. 40th St., Tacoma WA 98409

Olympia  (360) 352-2375 2101 4th Ave. E. #103, Olympia WA 98506

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or distribute this email message or its attachments. If you believe you have received this email message in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Due to COVID 19 and CDC reccomendations, I will be answering all emails and phone calls from WFH until further notice. Thank you!

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 11:16 AM William Rose <WRose@commhealth.org> wrote:

Hi All!

I have a few general questions regarding terminating a lease, and other contracts in light of the current circumstances. We have a person who recently renewed a lease agreement, last month. They were furloughed by their employer on the first of April. With the eviction moratorium ending soon (they have temp housing with family), and “calculated” unemployment not covering their household obligations, I’m wondering if breaking a rental agreement, cable tv contract, and so on is possible? And if so, is there a legal process involved?

If anyone has any ideas, or can point me in the right direction, I’d appreciate it.

Thank you,

William Rose

Behavioral Health Case Manager

Community Health Care - Hilltop/Parkland/Spanaway

Ph: 253.590.6276

The information contained in this email and subsequent attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this message in error, please email the sender at the above email address. Community Health Care

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness.

  • E-mail the full coalition by sending to fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
  • Remember, this list is distributed to over 400 people - send no information that can identify a client and avoid unnecessary e-mails (a thank you is polite when sent to 1 person, but a nuisance when sent to 400).
  • Click away to subscribe to the list, unsubscribe from the list, or take a gander at the message archive