Colleagues,
Erika Tucci will join us tomorrow morning - she's on the Coalition agenda.  She puts this report out daily.

Maureen

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Erika Tucci <Erika@benbcheneyfoundation.org>
Date: Thu, Apr 9, 2020, 4:42 PM
Subject: Pierce Co. Connected Response Daily Report

Good afternoon!

Attached you will find today’s Pierce County Connected Response daily report.

There is a bunch of info in today’s report. Lots of links to resources, good info from the food sector, and some agency and volunteer management resources.

In communicating with multiple people today, I’m hearing levels of  exhaustion, anxiety, and concern I haven’t heard yet in this response. Please remember to take care of yourself. This is a marathon, not a sprint. We added a TedTalk today that may be helpful. We are all human. Please don’t feel like you have to be a superhero.

I hope you enjoy some sunshine this evening. It’s good for the soul.

Erika

Erika@BenBCheneyFoundation.org

(c) (253) 229-6801
Linkedin.com/in/ErikaTucci