This is great neas for we need a monthly affordable housing & vacancy list

Kara Cooper
Mdc Tacoma

Get Outlook for Android

From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> on behalf of Kelly Triggs <KTriggs@tpchd.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 8:58:45 AM
To: Kiesha Triplett <kieshat@landlordliaisonprogram.com>; fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org>
Subject: RE: Homeless Coalition - Associated Ministries Rental Availibilty List 5.1.2020-5.8.2020

FANTASTIC!!!!!

From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> On Behalf Of Kiesha Triplett
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 10:51 AM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org

Hi all!

Associated Ministries has brought back the availability list. We were able to find an intern that has dedicated 3 hours a week to creating this list. Our hope is to send it out every Friday as she will be updating the list and adding new vacancies every week!

Stay safe and well out there!

--

Kiesha Triplett--Housing and Resource Partner Team Lead

(c)253-722-4095

Landlord Liaison Program

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness.

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness.