Colleagues,
This may be a duplicate...but if you use PPE, be sure to fill out the survey by COB Monday, June 22.

Maureen

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachael Myers <rachaelm@wliha.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 4:59 PM
Subject: PPE needs (apology - this time with survey link!)
To: Rachael Myers <rachaelm@wliha.org>
Cc: John Stovall <johns@wliha.org>, Michele Thomas <michelet@wliha.org>

Apologies if you’ve received this from another source, but we’re trying to get the word out broadly to affordable housing and homelessness service providers.

We know that some of you are still struggling to get the personal protective equipment (PPE) you need to keep your staff, residents, and other program participants safe. The state Health Care Authority has reached out to us and made a commitment to try to help address unmet needs. We can’t make any promises, but they’ve asked us to try to find out what’s needed so they can do that.

If your organization needs things like masks and gloves, would you take just a few minutes to respond to this survey telling us what/how much you need? Feel free to share with other housing or homeless service providers in your community.

Please respond by the end of the day Monday June 22.

Thank you,

rachael

Rachael Myers (she/her), Executive Director

Washington Low Income Housing Alliance

206-442-9455 ext. 202  I  wliha.org  I  fb /wliha  I  tw @wliha

signature_1154846831

--

Maureen Howard
MaureenHowardConsulting

Tel:  253-756-8146 (LL)
Cell:  253-255-2200
3320 S. 8th Street
Tacoma, WA 98405

"It's been a long, long time coming.  But I know, but I know a change is gotta come."
Otis Redding, A Change is Gonna Come, 1964