Good morning,

My name is David Sheppard.  I’m the Shelter Manager at The Salvation Army Lodge in Tacoma.  We’re currently in the process of altering our office phone extensions and voicemail system so I apologize if it’s been hard to reach us.

We’ve recently had another change in Officers at our corps.  Majors Randy and Cheryl Kinnamon are the new appointed directors of The Salvation Army in Tacoma.

The phone number to our office is (253)-572-8452.

Front desk ext. 101

Major Cheryl Kinnamon ext. 102
Major Randy Kinnamon ext. 103

Shelter Manager ext. 111

I hope this helps.

Blessings!

David Sheppard

Jarvie Family Lodge Manager | Salvation Army Tacoma

1501 6th Ave, Tacoma, WA. 98405

(253) 283-9328