From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> On Behalf Of Alina Flores
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2020 1:20 PM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
Subject: Homeless Coalition - food bank delivery resources

Caution:
External Email

Do not click on links or open any attachments unless you recognize
the sender and know the contents are safe. Think before you click!

Hey y'all,

I hope all is well and everyone is doing well.

In the beginning of COVID, there were organizations/groups of people providing food resources directly to people's home. Does anyone know if something like this is still available? I have a client who says he's running out of food often. This client is on crutches and is unable to carry stuff from his vehicle up into his room.

If anyone knows of any possible resources, please let me know. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication contains information intended for the use of the individuals to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from other disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure, printing, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by returning it by return mail and then permanently delete the communication from your system. Thank you.