Have you check Valeo?

Greg Hollmann | Housing Program Manager
GregH@AssociatedMinistries.org | 253-383-3056  x143

From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> On Behalf Of Janie S. Cantu
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 3:35 PM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
Subject: Homeless Coalition - Seeking Employment Resources

CAUTION: This email was sent from outside of your organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi everyone,

I have a client looking for a job opportunity! She is looking for the work hours between 6am-4pm in the Tacoma area. She has transportation and good background check. Over 18yrs old. Work experience includes: handling money, serving food, customer service in the restaurant industry. Please let me know if you have any connections or ideas!

Sincerely,

Janie Cantu CPC, AA (she/her/hers)

Case Manager

Adult Outpatient Services

Comprehensive Life Resources

253-355-9879

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness.