From: Stacy Blaisdell [mailto:Stacy.Blaisdell@usw.salvationarmy.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2020 2:11 PM
To: Charleen C. Fitzgerald <Charleen.C.Fitzgerald@coordinatedcarehealth.com>
Cc: Stacy Blaisdell <Stacy.Blaisdell@usw.salvationarmy.org>
Subject: RE: Virtual Kettles Pages

Caution:
External Email

Do not click on links or open any attachments unless you recognize
the sender and know the contents are safe. Think before you click!

Wonderful!

Our main giving page is www.tacomaredkettle.org

I’ve also attached a flyer for our Angel Tree event that has information for people who want to register their children for toys this year and also how to buy toys through our Walmart Registry for Good. Feel free to share this as you see fit!

I will send over a flyer and job description as we’re in need of volunteer bell ringers this year.

Thank you!

Stacy Blaisdell

Volunteer and Community Relations Coordinator | The Salvation Army

1501 6th Ave, Tacoma, WA. 98405

P: 253-572-8452       Ext. 104

https://westernusa.salvationarmy.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication contains information intended for the use of the individuals to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from other disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure, printing, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by returning it by return mail and then permanently delete the communication from your system. Thank you.