From: Naveed Badri <NBadri@tpchd.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 3:23 PM
To: Naveed Badri <NBadri@tpchd.org>
Subject: How should Washington State Prioritize the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Hi community leaders,

Please distribute this information to your communities. Planning has begun on prioritizing COVID-19 vaccine when it becomes available.  There is a survey (ends 10/26/2020) below to get community input on this.

Dear Partners:

We need your help to plan for the future availability of a COVID-19 vaccine. Take this brief survey. We are especially interested in hearing from:

The survey is open until 11:59 p.m. Oct. 26.

Once a safe and effective vaccine is available, we anticipate limited supplies at first. The Washington State Department of Health and Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department will develop vaccine distribution plans. We want your:

Please share this survey with your partners and networks.

Clinical trials for a safe and effective vaccine are ongoing. We don’t know when one or more vaccines may be available. We’re watching vaccine development efforts closely. We’re committed to ensure any vaccine administered in Washington is safe and effective.

Follow these sources for reliable information about a COVID-19 vaccine and disease activity:

Questions? Contact Jax Hermer, jhermer@tpchd.org

Thank you!

Naveed Badri, MPH

Participatory Budgeting Coordinator, Public Health Centers for Excellence

(253) 260-0538 c • nbadri@tpchd.org •www.phcfe.org

Pronouns: He/Him/His

Rob Huff
Director of Advocacy and Communications

cid:image002.png@01D47B67.83ADCB40
945 Fawcett Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98402

Pronouns: He/Him/His
Direct: (253) 284-9096
Cell: (253) 722-8563

www.mdc-hope.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are intended solely for the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information protected from disclosure. If you were sent this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email. The use, distribution, disclosure, copying, or storing of this email and its attachments by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited.