The Salvation Army is taking applications for toys for children in the household 17 and under.

1501 6th Avenue, Tacoma, WA

Monday, Tues, Wed 10am – 2pm

(late appointments can be made by prior arrangement for people who work – we rarely turn people away)

They should bring appropriate paperwork – they know what to bring,

We will do one more week of signups in December so if they tell you we ar done, tell them don’t stress. . .

Thanks,

Martha Sheppard
 Corps Officer

The Salvation Army, Tacoma, WA.
Office: (253) 572-8452 x 103

Fax: (253) 591-7070

Cell:   (530) 277-8696

signature_1188871261

This e-mail message and its attachments are confidential, intended only for the addressee(s) named above. All Salvation Army correspondence for any and all purposes shall be considered proprietary, privileged, or otherwise exempt from disclosure to any other person, service, business or other entity. If you receive this message in error please immediately delete this message and its attachments from your system.

From: <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> on behalf of Kacy Cross <kacy.cross@westcare.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 9:43 AM
To: Kelly Blucher <KellyB@goodwillwa.org>, "fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org" <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org>
Subject: Homeless Coalition - RE: Facing Eviction/ Homeless in car/ Holiday meals

Have you tried putting them in the Coordinated Entry system?