Hello Coalition Members,

I’m reaching out to the group for information regarding help for a family who needs to rent a place to live on the Key Peninsula. They have the money for the rent but not a great credit history.

Any and all tips will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for the work you do!

Laurel

cid:image005.jpg@01CF5EFC.6CA5ABC0

Laurel Shultz

Program Director

Communities In Schools of Peninsula

P.O. Box 684, Vaughn, WA 98394

PH: 253.509.9396

peninsula.ciswa.org

Gig Harbor Chamber of Commerce

2015 Nonprofit of the Year

Click here and become a fan on Facebook

Watch our video to find out how we’re making a difference in the lives of our children.