Colleagues and community friends:

Thank you for the robust comments on the issue(s) of screening reports and fees.

·       To make all of you aware, as one of the co-leads for our Coalition Advocacy Group, throughout today I have been having brief offline email conversations with a few of you about screening fees.

·       On behalf of the Coalition, I am volunteering to take brief lead to do some preliminary research on the matter, and then will follow-up with the rest of the Advocacy Group for more discussion and possible plan/course of action. Please recognize we are doing this within the context and capacities of our regular work days and schedules. Looking to understand and consider what tangible action, if any, we might create and achieve.

·       If any of you have other comments or stories on this particular matter, please email me directly offline so I can collate information.

o   I may be reaching out (offline) to those of you who have already commented on this thread to garner more perspective.

·       Please stay tuned.  Likely any updates will come through the Advocacy Group at Friday meetings.

Thanks again, all – the energy generated here is motivating! J

Signing off – and happy (dark) afternoon!

Brandon R. Chun

Director of Policy and Advocacy

MDC-Logo-2016--PMS

945 Fawcett Avenue

Tacoma, Washington 98402

Pronouns: He/Him/His

Direct: (253) 284-7868

Cell: (253) 677-5774

www.mdc-hope.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are intended solely for the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information protected from disclosure. If you were sent this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email. The use, distribution, disclosure, copying, or storing of this email and its attachments by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited.