RE: Daily digest for fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org CC Mendoza (09 Dec 2019 01:23 UTC)

RE: Daily digest for fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org CC Mendoza 09 Dec 2019 01:23 UTC

Try MDC detox at 253-593-2413, I  just called them and was told they dont take tricare but they will help the individual by getting funding the person is eligible for or helping them connect with who takes their insurance.  Said to walk in at 11pm this evening and to definitely call.
Hope this helps.

-------- Original message --------
From: Communication forum for the Tacoma Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness <nobody@simplelists.com>
Date: 12/8/19 4:27 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
Subject: Daily digest for fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org

Alcohol Detox - Sherri Jensen (08 Dec 2019 19:27 UTC)
________________________________
Alcohol Detox<http://list.pchomeless.org/fullcoalition/msg/12811951> by Sherri Jensen<mailto:Sherri@valeovocation.org> (08 Dec 2019 19:27 UTC)
Reply to list<mailto:fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org?Subject=Re:%20Alcohol
Detox&References=
<MN2PR17MB3712F2B2D133D4AAB9209A25CF590@MN2PR17MB3712.namprd17.prod.outlook.com>>

Hello-
I have an individual in need of alcohol detox. Insurance is private, Tricare Prime. Does anyone have any resources for how I can connect this individual?
Thank you-

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness<http://www.pchomeless.org/>.

  *   E-mail the full coalition by sending to fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org<mailto:fullcoalition?@list.pchomeless.org>
  *   Remember, this list is distributed to over 400 people - send no information that can identify a client and avoid unnecessary e-mails (a thank you is polite when sent to 1 person, but a nuisance when sent to 400).