Who is receiving donations Kelly Blucher (16 Mar 2020 19:00 UTC)
RE: Who is receiving donations Alan Brown (16 Mar 2020 19:10 UTC)

RE: Who is receiving donations Alan Brown 16 Mar 2020 19:09 UTC

The CCS-Family Housing Network is looking for donations of pre-packaged or frozen meals at our Day Center at 5050 South Tacoma Way. Contact me if you need more information.

Alan M. Brown
Housing Services Director
Catholic Community Services - Family Housing Network
Tacoma, WA
(253) 471-5340
Ending Family Homelessness

Donating online is easy! Go to www.ccsww.org/fhn

-----Original Message-----
From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> On Behalf Of Kelly Blucher
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 12:00 PM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
Subject: Homeless Coalition - Who is receiving donations

Please be specific in your replies. Who is receiving donations and for what items ?

Sent from my iPhone
This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End.
E-mail the full coalition by sending to <a href="fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org">fullcoalition@list.pchomele
ss.org</a>.

Remember, this list is distributed to over 400 people.  Send No information that can identify a client and avoid unnecessary e-mails (a thank you is polite when sent to 1 person, but a nuisance when
sent to 400).

Visit the <a
href="http://homelessproviders.simplelists.com/fullcoalition">messag
archive</a> for past messages.