Need and Share Outreach Supply List Christine Lindquist (20 Nov 2023 21:14 UTC)
RE: Homeless Coalition - Need and Share Outreach Supply List Scott Schubert (20 Nov 2023 21:54 UTC)

RE: Homeless Coalition - Need and Share Outreach Supply List Scott Schubert 20 Nov 2023 21:54 UTC

Thank you so much for sending this out. We went out and bought some blankets (10) and Handwarmers from Costco. I can deliver them tomorrow to someone if you want to let me know. Thanks again for letting me share about the work of MDC last week.

Scott Schubert
Chief Executive Officer

945 Fawcett Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98402

Pronouns: He/Him/His
Cell: (253) 241-8929

http://www.mdc-hope.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org>
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2023 1:14 PM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
Subject: Homeless Coalition - Need and Share Outreach Supply List

Hello!

Attached is the updated need and share outreach supply list. Please let me know if you have any additions or corrections. With cold weather here, blankets, toe and hand warmers, and cold weather clothing are needed almost everywhere.

-Christine
This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End.

E-mail the full coalition by sending to

<a

href="fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org">fullcoalition@list.pchomele

ss.org</a>.

Remember, this list is distributed to over 700 people.  Send No

information that can identify a client and avoid unnecessary e-mails

(a thank you is polite when sent to 1 person, but a nuisance when

sent to 700).  This listserv is open to everyone.

To unsubscribe from this list please go to <a

Visit the <a

href="http://homelessproviders.simplelists.com/fullcoalition">message archive</a> for past messages.

Pierce County and Tacoma residents, please share this link for the Community Needs Assessment being conducted now to identify strengths, barriers, and resources in the community to meet the needs of children, youth and families: https://www.piercecountywa.gov/7302/Community-Needs-Assessment Thank you!